Kuchewerks Instant Read Thermometer (1H-KB)
Sharpest Price Guarantee
If you find a lower price advertised by another retailer, we'll match it. Click here for details
Become a BandEdge Member
Become a BandEdge Member to Earn $10 Back. Click here to Create Account
Receive Free Shipping on orders over $99 in Canada. Now shipping to the USA and Worldwide! Click here for details
For professional accuracy, nothing beats an instant read thermometer for quickly measuring the temperature of foods to prevent overcooking and loss of flavour. The 1" analog dial is protected by a scratch resistant glass. The premium 18/8 stainless-steel probe is hygienic and easy to clean and the pocket case with clip ensures safe and sanitary storage in a drawer or pocket.
- Easy to read dial
- Temperature range: 0oF to 220oF
- Scratch resistant glass
- Protective pocket case
- Hygienic 18/8 stainless steel probe
- Clean the probe before turning on.
- Insert the probe into the thickest part of the meat as close to the center of the food as possible (the temperature sensor is located about 2" from the tip). Avoid touching the bone, fat, or gristle.
- Wait 5-10 seconds to obtain an accurate reading.
- Turn the unit off when finished and clean the probe with hot soapy water.