Customers who work or go to school in the culinary industry, who work as first responders, or who work in the Canadian Armed Forces can enjoy a 10-20% discount off our regular prices on items that pertain to their profession:
- Culinary: discounts on Kitchen knives, sets, bags, gadgets, and electric* or manual sharpeners
- First Responders & Military: discounts on Sporting, Multi-tools*, Outdoor, and electric* or manual sharpeners
This Industry Discount is available to those who can prove their involvement in their industry by submitting proof of enrollment, proof of employment, or a military or police ID number. Please complete the below form.
*Electronics and multi-tools qualify for 10% off the regular price. All other specified items qualify for 20% off the regular price.
Accepted Proof of Enrollment or Employment
A photograph of your:
- Current registration in a culinary program
- Acceptance letter into a culinary program
- Recent pay stub (please block out your earnings only)
- Current employee identification card
- Canadian Forces Service Number or Military ID Card Number (active or veteran)
Terms & Conditions
*Industry discount is taken off the regular price, not the sale price.
*Industry professionals will receive discounts on items that pertain to their profession only:
- Culinary: discounts on kitchen knives, sets, gadgets, and electric or manual sharpeners
- First Responders and Military: discounts on sporting and outdoor items, and electric or manual sharpeners
*House of Knives must be able to verify your involvement in the industry. If we cannot verify your involvement, we reserve the right to not give a discount.