Covid-19 Shipping Update
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, Canada Post has temporarily suspended all time guarantees regarding their shipments. Shipment time will vary with each destination, and we are seeing an average of 2-14 days. In some cases shipments are delayed at particular processing centers and shipping times may drastically increase. We are continually re-evaluating our estimated shipping times and are working closely with Canada Post to ensure that we can deliver your package safely and quickly. If your shipment has been delayed beyond the expected delivery date, please wait an additional 72 hours for Canada Post to provide an update. After 72 hours please contact us and we can evaluate the next steps that will need to be taken; however, 99% of all shipment delays are resolved the fastest by waiting for the original shipment. All House of Knives shipments are shipped with Canada Post Expedited Service and include an online tracking number.
Select orders are being shipped via Fedex. If you prefer to have your order shipped via Fedex, please add a note to your order on the checkout page. All orders shipped to P.O. Boxes are shipped via Canada Post.
House of Knives offers a number of shipping options. Click to jump ahead:
- Standard shipping
- Free Shipping on orders $99 or over
- Free In-Store Pick Up
- Shipping to the USA
- International Shipping
Exceptions apply to the above options. Please see below for more information.
Shipping within North America
|Your Order Total
|$99 and over||FREE †||FREE †||FREE †||FREE †|
|Pick Up In Store||FREE - See
Free shipping is available on orders valued at $99.00 or over, before applicable taxes and discounts, within North America only.
- Free Shipping offer may be unavailable to remote destinations, locations outside continental North America, and volumetric considerations.
- Select items, due to excessive weight and/or size, do not qualify for free shipping and are subject to a fixed shipping surcharge between $14 - $80 depending on where it is being shipped. If a surcharge is applicable within an order $99 or more, the surcharge will be applied on top of the flat rate.
- Free shipping orders can be shipped via Fedex or Canada Post at the discretion of House of Knives. If you would like a particular service please make a note in your order details and we will try to accommodate all requests.
Canadians have the option to pick up your order at any of our locations.
- To get In-Store Pick Up for your online order, you will still need to input a shipping address during checkout (must be within BC or Alberta), and then in the next step, you can select In Store Pick Up as a shipping method.
- Store Pick Up takes between 2-8 business days to arrive at your preferred store.
- The store will contact you when the order is ready for you to pick up. To pick up your order, you will need valid ID proving you are the person who made the order. Orders must be picked up within 30 days of arrival at the store, or it will be returned to our warehouse and refunded.
- *Select items, due to excessive weight and/or size, do not qualify for free pick up in store and are subject to a fixed shipping surcharge of $14.00. If a surcharge is applicable, it will be applied to your order on top of the free in-store pick up shipping rate.
Gift Cards & Certificates
- Physical gift cards (for store use only) do qualify for shipping costs, as we will ship the physical card to you or your recipient. Please contact [email protected] for more details.
Terms & Conditions:
- All USA Orders Must Be Paid With PayPal Or Sezzle.
- All US orders are TAX Free on the website.
- Customs fees are not applied to orders going to the USA if under $800.00 USD (tax and shipping included). If an order is over $800.00 USD, any customs or applicable fees will be the sole responsibility of the customer.
- USA Shipments are all sent with Fedex *Estimated delivery standards are 7-14 business days to the USA. On-time delivery is not guaranteed. Customs delays may occur.
- All orders going to the USA are final sale. No exceptions, due to border restrictions. If there is something wrong with your order, please contact [email protected]
Currently International Shipping For Online Orders Is On Hold.
- House of Knives reserves the right to deny shipment to any freight forwarder. Shipments must be sent directly to their final destination.