House of Knives offers a number of shipping options:
- Standard shipping on orders under $100.00
- Free Shipping on orders $100 or over
- Free In-Store Pick Up at our locations in BC and Alberta
- Shipping to the USA (click to jump ahead)
*Exceptions apply to the above options. Please see below for more information.
All orders are processed during regular business hours (9AM - 5PM, Monday to Friday). Orders are processed and shipped within 1-2 business days, depending on stock and availability.
E-Gift Cards (online gift certificates) do not qualify for shipping charges, as they are emailed to the recipient. Physical gift cards (for store use only) do qualify for shipping costs, as we still need to ship the physical card.
Shipping within Canada
|Your Order Total||BC & Alberta
|$0.00 - $24.99||$12.50||$14.50||$15.50||$20.00|
|$25.00 - $49.99||$14.50||$16.50||$17.50||$22.50|
|$50.00 - $74.99||$16.50||$18.50||$19.50||$25.00|
|$75.00 - $99.99||$18.50||$21.50||$22.50||$30.00|
|$100 and over||FREE*||FREE*||FREE*||Calculated in Cart|
|Pick Up In Store||FREE - See
Canada Post Expedited Service delivery time (1-7 business days or 1-10 business days) is approximate. Depending on your location, Canada Post delivery times may exceed 7-10 business days.
Free shipping is available on orders valued at $100.00 or over, before applicable taxes and discounts, within Canada only. Exceptions:
- Free Shipping offer is unavailable for orders that require air delivery or exorbitant measures to deliver.
- Orders going to the Northern Territories (Nunavut, Yukon, and Northwest Territories) do not qualify for free shipping at this time.
- Select items, due to excessive weight and/or size, do not qualify for free shipping and are subject to a fixed shipping surcharge between $10.00–$35.00 depending on the item. If a surcharge is applicable within an order $100 or more, the surcharge will be applied on top of the free shipping rate.
- If a surcharge is applicable within an order below $100.00, the surcharge will be applied on top of any applicable shipping rates.
Canadians have the option to pick up your order at any of our locations.
- To get In-Store Pick Up for your online order, you will still need to input a shipping address during checkout (must be within BC or Alberta), and then in the next step, you can select In Store Pick Up as a shipping method.
- Store Pick Up takes between 2-8 business days to arrive at your preferred store.
- The store will contact you when the order is ready for you to pick up. To pick up your order, you will need valid ID proving you are the person who made the order. Orders must be picked up within 30 days of arrival at the store, or it will be returned to our warehouse and refunded.
- *Select items, due to excessive weight and/or size, do not qualify for free shipping and are subject to a fixed shipping surcharge between $10.00–$35.00 depending on the item. If a surcharge is applicable, it will be applied to your order on top of the free in-store pick up shipping rate.
|Your Order Total||All US States
(4-10 Business Days*)
|$0.00 - $800.00 USD||Shipping: $35.00 CAD
(rate subject to change in USD)
|$800.00 USD and more||Calculated in cart||Any customs fees or other applicable fees are the responsibility of the customer.|
Terms & Conditions:
- Free Shipping over $100 Offer is not available for US orders.
- Free In-Store Pickup not available for US customers.
- Customs fees are not applied to orders going to the USA if under $800.00 USD (tax and shipping included). If an order is over $800.00 USD, any customs or applicable fees will be the sole responsibility of the customer.
- *Estimated delivery standards are 4-10 business days between major centres in the US and Canada. On-time delivery is not guaranteed. Customs delays may occur.
- All orders going to the USA are final sale. No exceptions, due to border restrictions. If there is something wrong with your order, please contact email@example.com.
House of Knives is only shipping to Canada and the USA at this time.
Freight Forwarders and Couriers
House of Knives does not accept shipments via freight forwarders or couriers.