Returns, refunds, exchanges, and terms
You can return items purchased online to any House of Knives location, or by mail to our Returns Department, within 30 or 60 days from the billing date.
- Items can be returned within 30 days from the billing date with an original receipt for a full refund.
- Items can be returned within 60 days from the billing date with a gift receipt for a full refund onto a House of Knives gift card. All refunds with a gift receipt will be in the form of store credit.
Items must be in original, sellable condition to be eligible for a return. House of Knives reserves the right to apply a restocking fee at our discretion.
What you’ll need to return your item(s):
- Proof of purchase.
Returned items must be accompanied by a receipt, gift receipt, or packing slip to receive a full refund or credit.
- Original method of payment.
Refunds will be processed back to the original method of payment used by the customer.
- Item(s) and packaging in its original condition.
The item must be in the original, sellable condition. If not, House of Knives may apply a restocking fee.
- Photo ID.
Your name, address, phone number, and photo ID will be required to process a refund or exchange.
Return & Refund Policies:
- "Gift/Bonus with Purchase" items must accompany the returned item(s) to receive a full refund. If these items do not accompany the returned item(s), the retail value of the Gift/Bonus items will be deducted from the total.
- Refunds for items purchased online will be returned to the same method of payment used to pay for the order. (ie. Credit card purchases are returned onto a credit card; debit onto debit, etc.). See below for terms and exceptions:
- Refunds accompanied by a gift receipt will be exchanged for a House of Knives online gift certificate/store credit worth the amount of the returned item(s).
- Refunds for items purchased online then returned in a store will be processed back to a credit card. If PayPal was used, refunds will be processed back to an Interac debit card.
- Refunds for online-purchased items will not be granted in the form of cash.
- Items such as razors, consumables, and personal care items are not returnable for hygienic reasons.
- Items that are clearance or final sale cannot be returned, refunded, or exchanged.
- Gift certificates, and items purchased with a gift certificate, are non-refundable. Items purchased with a gift certificate or store credit can only be exchanged for another item or for another gift card/store credit.
Shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer, and are non-refundable. Items purchased online can be returned at a House of Knives store, or shipped to our Returns Department mailing address.
All mailed returns must be approved by our Returns Department first. Please email email@example.com with a detailed description of your return and your date of purchase. Any returns mailed back without approval will be refused.
Please ship to:
House of Knives
3918 Kitchener Street
Burnaby, BC V5C 3M2
Items must be shipped in appropriate packaging to ensure the safe delivery of the package. Items received damaged will not be accepted for return. We recommend that you insure and ship the item via a traceable method.
Items Not Purchased Directly through House of Knives
Items purchased from other channels that are fulfilled by House of Knives must be returned via the method they are obtained. They cannot be returned or exchanged in store. See return instructions from those specific channels for details.