House of Knives is able to offer warranty services for select brands against manufacturing defects. House of Knives will accept, replace, and coordinate the refund from these brands. Eligible brands for warranty services are as follows:
|Becker||Dovo||Flytanium||Kussi Kids||Real Steel|
|Cold Steel||eShave||Kori||Midnight & Two||Timor|
|Colonel Conk||Favourlight||Kuchewerks||Paul||True Utility|
|CRKT||Finch Knife Co.||Kussi||Pivot||Victorinox|
For the below brands affected by a warranty problem, customers will be directed by House of Knives to contact the manufacturer directly:
|Acme United (DMT)||Cuisipro||Hydro Flask||Opinel||WE Knife Co.|
|Artisan Cutlery||ESEE Knives||Inova||Peugeot||Worksharp|
|Chef'N||Final Touch||Leatherman||Sticks & Boards||Zwilling|
|Chef's Choice||Fisher Space Pens||Microplane||Swissmar||Zyliss|
* Denotes a brand that if the warranty is requested within 30 days of purchase, House of Knives will accept the request. After 30 days have elapsed, the customer will need to work with the vendor directly.
A select list of brands do not accept warranties from either House of Knives or the original manufacturer:
|Ad Hoc||Danica Studio||Norpro||Smokin' BBQ||Zoku|
|Beards by Design||Flitz||Resqme||Takefu Knife Village|
Warranty Terms & Conditions
- Items must be purchased at House of Knives, and be accompanied by proof of purchase.
- This warranty program covers manufacturer's defects only. This means any defects in workmanship, construction, or materials under normal use and conditions.
- The following scenarios and causes of damage are not covered under this warranty program:
- Inappropriate use or use in an unintended way
- Abuse of the product
- Neglect or lack of required maintenance
- Accidental damage
- Normal wear and tear
- Any cosmetic flaws caused after purchase
- Blade chipping or tip breakage
- Resharpening or modification of the product
- Wooden handles fading, cracking, or being affected by natural wear
House of Knives Warranty Policy
To determine if your item qualifies for a warranty return, please contact [email protected] with photos identifying the warranty problem and a detailed description of the warranty problem.
Please note that if your purchase is exhibiting a warranty problem after our 30 day Return Period, all shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
Any warranty requests for purchases made through Amazon must be sent to the manufacturer directly by the individual who made the purchase.