To complete your BandEdge Membership enrolment and maintain your membership in good standing, you must agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- You must provide House of Knives with a valid email address upon registration, allowing us to identify you and provide you with access to your membership profile and benefits.
- You allow House of Knives to communicate with you via email about any updates to the BandEdge Membership Program. These program updates are mandatory. Exclusive promotional content associated with the program will be communicated via email as well, and you may opt out of these communications by unsubscribing.
- You allow House of Knives to occasionally collect information about you. This may include but is not limited to any surveys or user generated content you provide us, electronically or written.
- You must be 18 years of age or older, and a legal resident of Canada, in order to participate in this program. You allow us to confirm this with any government issued identification at any time.
- House of Knives makes every effort to ensure the BandEdge Program on our website is secure, but we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information. You agree that House of Knives and all associated agents are not responsible for any loss of data or damage to your computer or systems.
- You agree that House of Knives retains the right to amend or update the program at any time, with or without reasonable notification to you only via the email address provided by you in Condition 1.
- You agree that, in order to maintain your points balances and offers, you will make at least one transaction every 18 months, and that House of Knives reserves the right to remove any accumulated rewards or points after this time. You also agree that in order to keep your account open, you must make at least one transaction every 2 years, or the account will be removed.
- You agree that House of Knives can terminate the BandEdge Membership Program at any time, with written notice via email only, 30 days before such a change should occur.
- You agree that in the event that access is lost to the email address associated with the account, House of Knives can only grant access to the person named on the account. This challenge can be met with with any Canadian Government issued identification. House of Knives is not responsible for the loss of use of an account if a name other than the owner's real name is used on the account. This includes any pseudonyms or aliases.
- You agree that only you as the named account holder will accrue Edge Points and will have access to the account. Edge Points may not be combined from different Accounts for any purpose. Members have the responsibility of ensuring that his or her Edge Points are properly credited. House of Knives reserves the right to invalidate Edge Points from an account if it determines that they were improperly credited or obtained fraudulently. Edge Points do not constitute property, do not entitle a member a vested right or interest, and have no cash value. As such, Points are not redeemable for cash, transferable or assignable for any reason.
You agree that, as a member, it is your responsibility to make your BandEdge membership known before completing your transaction. You understand that Edge Points cannot be credited to an account after a transaction is completed and where the membership was not made known.
If any condition or portion of these terms are violated, House of Knives reserves the right to terminate your account at any time, at its sole discretion. This may also result in the immediate loss of any points or offers associated with said account, as deemed appropriate by House of Knives.
For any questions or concerns, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org