Kuchewerks Meat Thermometer (B4-KS)
Sharpest Price Guarantee
If you find a lower price advertised by another retailer, we'll match it. Click here for details
Become a BandEdge Member
Become a BandEdge Member to Earn $10 Back. Click here to Create Account
Receive Free Shipping on orders over $99 in Canada. Now shipping to the USA and Worldwide! Click here for details
Take the guesswork out of roasting and say goodbye to underdone or overcooked meat. Simply insert the premium 18/8 stainless-steel probe into your meat and leave it in while roasting. The thermometer can be used in a conventional oven, grill, rotisserie, and smoker. Because the glass lens is oven-proof, it can be left in during cooking (though not broiling).
- Easy to read 2" dial with heat resistant silicone cover
- Temperature range from 120oF - 200oF
- Scratch resistant glass
- Oven and Dishwasher safe
- Hygienic 18/8 stainless steel probe
- Clean the probe before and after every use.
- Before placing the meat in the oven, insert the probe into the thickest part of the meat as close to the center of the food as possible (the sensor is about 2" from the tip). Avoid touching the bone, fat, or gristle.
- Leave the thermometer in during the roasting process.
- Check the thermometer before the recommended cooking time arrives and adjust the time accordingly.
- Increase the flavour and juiciness of your meat!
- To ensure maximum flavour, many recipes recommend removing the meat from the oven 5o - 10o before the desired temperature is reached and lightly covering it with tin foil. This rests the meat and allows the juices to redistribute. Roasts should rest up to 20 minutes before carving while steaks and chops should rest for at least 2 to 3 minutes before serving.