Messermeister Oliva Elite Magnet Block Set 8 Pc (E/6000-8M)
Sharpest Price Guarantee
If you find a lower price advertised by another retailer, we'll match it. Click here for details
Become a BandEdge Member
Become a BandEdge Member to Earn $10 Back. Click here to Create Account
Receive Free Shipping on orders over $99 in Canada. Now shipping to the USA and Worldwide! Click here for details
The Messermeister Oliva Elite 8 Piece Magnet Block Knife Set consists of an 8" Stealth Chef's Knife, 9" Bread Knife, 8" Kullenschliff Carving Knife, 6" Fork, 6" Utility Knife, 5" Cheese & Tomato Knife , 3.5" Paring Knife, and an Acacia Magnet Block. This is an exquisite knife block set for any kitchen!
Oliva Elite knife collection by Messermeister boasts an exquisite natural, Mediterranean olive wood handle in the popular straight tang, forged knife line series. The highly figured, beautiful golden-brown handle provides a secure ergonomic pinch grip with an unsurpassed balance. The blade, bolster and tang are one piece, hot-drop hammer forged from a single billet of the finest German 1.4116 steel alloy and heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 57-58. The 15° Elite edge is hand stropped on a cloth wheel, creating the sharpest possible cutting surface on an edged tool. Oliva Elite knives are of heirloom quality and one of the best original forged wood handle knives.
- The German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to re-sharpen to a razor-like edge.
- This knife line is one-piece, hot-drop hammer forged, which produces the strongest blade from heel to tip. The blades are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 57-58.
- The three-step, 15° Elite edge is hand stropped on a cloth wheel, creating the sharpest possible cutting surface on an edged tool.
- The bolsterless heel simplifies all cutting, sharpening and honing tasks, making use of the entire blade from heel to tip.
- Handcrafted in the historic cutlery capital of Solingen, Germany.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Do not place in dishwasher.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- Oil the wood handle as needed with food-safe mineral oil.
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Messermeister33 % offRegular Price$1,418.00 Sale Price: $944.99
Messermeister33 % offRegular Price$1,620.00 Sale Price: $1,079.99
Messermeister32 % offRegular Price$1,587.00 Sale Price: $1,079.99
Messermeister31 % offRegular Price$979.00 Sale Price: $674.99
Messermeister41 % offRegular Price$1,998.00 Sale Price: $1,178.99
Shun31 % offRegular Price$1,824.00 Sale Price: $1,249.99
Shun34 % offRegular Price$1,166.00 Sale Price: $769.77
Miyabi20 % offRegular Price$2,550.00 Sale Price: $2,049.99
Shun33 % offRegular Price$1,860.00 Sale Price: $1,249.99