Messermeister Royale Elite Stealth Chef's Knife 8" (E/9686-8S)
Sharpest Price Guarantee
If you find a lower price advertised by another retailer, we'll match it. Click here for details
Become a BandEdge Member
Become a BandEdge Member to Earn $10 Back. Click here to Create Account
Receive Free Shipping on orders over $99 in Canada. Now shipping to the USA and Worldwide! Click here for details
The 8" Messermeister Royale Elité Stealth Chef’s Knife is the workhorse in every kitchen. You will gravitate to this knife and will find yourself using it for 90% of all your cutting tasks. The hand forged Stealth blade that is about 25% thinner and 10% lighter than our traditional chef’s knife. It has been ground down to a thin profile to create a razor sharp edge. You can chop, slice, dice and mince your way through extended cutting tasks without fatigue.
- The German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to re-sharpen to a razor-like edge.
- This knife line is one-piece, hot-drop hammer forged, which produces the strongest blade from heel to tip. The blades are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 57-58.
- The three-step, 15° Elité edge is hand stropped on a cloth wheel, creating the sharpest possible cutting surface on an edged tool.
- The bolsterless heel simplifies all cutting, sharpening and honing tasks, making use of the entire blade from heel to tip.
- Handcrafted in the historic cutlery capital of Solingen, Germany.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Do not place in dishwasher.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- Oil the wood handle as needed with food-safe mineral oil.