- The item must be available for sale through an authorized retailer located within Canada (see Exceptions for more details).
- The item must be the same brand and model, and in stock at the other retailer.
- The item must be sold in new condition with its original packaging, and subject to a manufacturer's warranty within Canada.
- The price must be in Canadian dollars.
- The price match must take place before the purchase is made, or within 30 days after the purchase. Price match requests made outside this time frame will not be approved.
- A price match request must be submitted with a current advertisement or online listing. No exceptions.
- Price matches on multi-tools, small appliances, and special collector items will only be approved up to 25% off the regular price.
- Price matches may not be combined with any other promotional offers (such as a gift or bonus with purchase, bundles, promotional gift cards or coupons, or other offers).
- The House of Knives Sharpest Price Guarantee does not apply to:
- Close-outs, liquidations, clearances, Black Friday, Boxing Day, and other special event prices.
- Advertising errors, restricted offers, mail order offers, rebates, coupons, premiums, free or bonus offers, limited or minimum quantity or limited time offers, financing, or other special offers.
- Wholesale retailers, Shopping Clubs that charge a membership fee (such as Costco), and Marketplaces (such as Amazon, BestBuy, Ebay) are excluded from the Sharpest Price Guarantee.
- Website-only retailers are approved, as long as the company is located within/ships from Canada.
Page last updated: 2018-06-13