CRKT CEO Flipper Blackout (7097K)
Sharpest Price Guarantee
If you find a lower price advertised by another retailer, we'll match it. Click here for details
Become a BandEdge Member
Become a BandEdge Member to Earn $10 Back. Click here to Create Account
Receive Free Shipping on orders over $99 in Canada. Now shipping to the USA and Worldwide! Click here for details
A knife that’s dressed for success. At first glance, it could be mistaken for a pen tucked into a shirt pocket. And that’s exactly the way the CRKT CEO Flipper Blackout folding knife was designed. With a supremely low profile and no corners cut on usability and ergonomics, it embodies the working spirit of everyday carry.
Known for his clean, simple, highly-usable designs, Richard Rogers releases another formidable knife from his shop in the scrubby hills of Magdalena, New Mexico. Created with dress shirt pockets and v-neck scrubs in mind, the slim, low-profile CEO Flipper poses as a pen until a sealed letter needs opening or a suit needs a finishing touch. With lubed ball bearings in the pivot to reduce friction, a prominent flipper sets IKBS™ in motion, smoothly deploying the satin-finished stainless steel blade. A locking liner keeps it securely in place between the sleek and strong glass-reinforced nylon handle.
The CEO: pairs best with an extra dark roast and a long to-do list.
- Smooth Opening: IKBS™ ball bearing pivot deploys the blade smooth
- Easy To Sharpen: High carbon stainless steel blade takes an edge well
- Fast Opening: Flipper deploys the blade fast
- Strong And Lightweight: Glass-reinforced nylon handle is durable and lightweight
- Easy Closing: Liner lock can be easily closed with one hand
- Carry Options: Adjustable clip for left or right hand carry