Knafs Lulu Raw Magnacut (KNAFS-00231)
Sharpest Price Guarantee
If you find a lower price advertised by another retailer, we'll match it. Click here for details
Become a BandEdge Member
Become a BandEdge Member to Earn $10 Back. Click here to Create Account
Receive Free Shipping on orders over $99 in Canada. Now shipping to the USA and Worldwide! Click here for details
Designed in Utah and manufactured in Michigan - Knafs is proud to introduce their first ever Made in the USA knife - The Lulu fixed blade.
When we say USA Made, we mean it. Everything down to the sticker on the box is sourced locally in the US.
The Raw CPM MagnaCut blade steel is ultra-high-performance while also being completely unique to each knife. No stonewash, bead blast, satin, or polish here. This is how it comes directly after it cools into sheets of raw metal. Slight pitting, scratching, and scuffing to be expected.
And for the kicker Ben Petersen himself flew all the way to the Colombian Amazon to put the Lulu through its paces. Save the details for the blog, but let's just say she didn't disappoint.
Who is Lulu? That's tough to say definitively, but this Lulu is named after a favourite mountain pass in Southern Montana.
- Raw finished CPM MagnaCut steel
- Scandinavian (Scandi) grind - perfect for Bushcrafting tasks. Also makes a great impromptu meat-only-chili-poker
- Layered green canvas micarta and red G10
- Open-source scales - download the CAD file here and design your own
- Flat head hardware - we want you to be able to work on your knife