Little Kitchen Academy Kussi Progressive Knife Set (889234)
Sharpest Price Guarantee
If you find a lower price advertised by another retailer, we'll match it. Click here for details
Become a BandEdge Member
Become a BandEdge Member to Earn $10 Back. Click here to Create Account
Receive Free Shipping on orders over $99 in Canada. Now shipping to the USA and Worldwide! Click here for details
Previously available only in Little Kitchen Academy classes, now families everywhere can empower their children with essential knife safety skills fostering a lifelong love for cooking with the Kussi x LKA Progressive Knife Set.
Whether your child is an aspiring chef or they could benefit from more experience in the kitchen, this set will be treasured for life!
- Developed based on knowledge gained from over 85,000 Little Kitchen Academy student visits
- Includes 4 German High-Carbon Stain-Free steel knives
- Superior edge retention plus rubberized handles to ensure a safe, non-slip grip, even when wet
- Two smaller knives also have rounded blade tips and a safety choil to ensure that little fingers don’t slip onto the blade
- Two larger premium blades can be used by the whole family
- Features access to knife skills videos demonstrated by LKA students of all age groups
- An excellent gift for the holidays, weddings, baby showers, birthdays and more!
- Level Two Knife: This exclusive, never-seen-before knife style was developed to provide an important intermediate step for young kids ready to progress their skills.
- Level Three Knife: This knife is a great for children who have refined their fine motor skills and are getting more confident in the kitchen.
- Level Four Knife: This knife can be used by all ages and has typically been used by LKA students who have more advanced knife skills.
- Level Five Knife: This chef’s knife is suitable for virtually any task establishing itself as a paramount tool in the kitchen that can be used at any age.
- Accessories: The Progressive Knife Set comes beautiful boxed accompanied by a convenient sharpener and canvas knife roll.
These innovative knives are made using German High-Carbon Stain-Free steel for the blade. Known for its durability, resistance to corrosion and stains, and ability to hold a sharp edge, the formula of the steel (X50CrMoV15) is etched onto the blade of each knife.
'X' - Represents stainless steel alloy
50 - The 0.5% Carbon which affects the hardness and edge retention of the steel
Cr – Chromium – Added to ensure the steel is stain resistant
Mo – Molybdenum – Increases the strength of the steel
V – Vanadium – Increases the toughness to reduce wear of the steel
15 – The 15% chromium used