Silky Pocketboy Professional 170mm Outback Edition (SI-750-17)
Sharpest Price Guarantee
If you find a lower price advertised by onother retailer, we'll match it. Click here for details
Become a BandEdge Member
Become a BandEdge Member to Earn $10 Back. Click here to Create Account
Receive Free Shipping on orders over $99 in Canada. Now shipping to the USA and Worldwide! Click here for details
The Silky Pocketboy Outback Edition hand saws feature a handle made of arbor composite which provides excellent grip and control for wet, cold and game-processing conditions. The blade can cut bone and wood, and is black-plated with a nickel/tin blend to improve durability and reduce reflection for stealth, low-impact activities.
- BLADE LENGTH: 170mm Straight
- TEETH PITCH: 10 (8.5 tpi)
- WEIGHT: 0.55 lbs (248g)
- NON-SET TEETH: Taper ground to reduce resistance for smoother, easier and faster cutting.
- IMPULSE-HARDENED: The teeth of the blade are heated and hardened to stay sharp three times longer than non-hardened teeth.
- MIRAI-ME: Featuring 4 cutting angles along the blade for rip-cutting, cross-cutting and slant cutting, leaving a smooth surface every time.
- BLACK PLATING: Blacking plating allows entire blade, including the teeth, to be coated with a unique, highly durable Nickel / Tin blend. It provides longer blade life and improved cutting performance.
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Kizer50 % offRegular Price$138.00 Sale Price: $69.00
Kizer25 % offRegular Price$107.00 Sale Price: $79.99
Kizer32 % offRegular Price$237.00 Sale Price: $160.99
Kizer32 % offRegular Price$138.00 Sale Price: $93.99