Wusthof Classic Carving Knife 8" (1040100720)
Sharpest Price Guarantee
If you find a lower price advertised by another retailer, we'll match it. Click here for details
Become a BandEdge Member
Become a BandEdge Member to Earn $10 Back. Click here to Create Account
Receive Free Shipping on orders over $99 in Canada. Now shipping to the USA and Worldwide! Click here for details
The Wüsthof Classic 8-Inch Carving Knife features a long blade and is used to slice thin cuts of turkey, roast, ham, and other large cooked meats. A carving knife has a sharper edge than a chef’s knife, enabling it to cut thinner and more delicate slices. Its extra length allows it to make long and smooth slicing strokes—rather than having to saw back and forth rapidly – for professional looking slices. The narrow blade helps with maneuverability, especially around the bone in a ham or prime rib. The carving knife can also be used to fillet salmon and other large fish.
WÜSTHOF'S best-selling collection for generations, CLASSIC full-tang knives are precision-forged from a single piece of an exclusive high-carbon stainless steel. CLASSIC knives feature a new handle design made of a highly durable synthetic material – Polyoxymethylene (POM) – which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
- Comfortable and highly-durable polyoxymethylene (POM) handle with a traditional look and feel, stickered with our red Trident logo
- Full bolster and finger guard
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Grohmann10 % offRegular Price$164.00 Sale Price: $147.99
Grohmann10 % offRegular Price$94.00 Sale Price: $84.99
Wusthof19 % offRegular Price$130.00 Sale Price: $104.77