Wusthof Crafter Cook's Knife 6" (1010830116)
Sharpest Price Guarantee
If you find a lower price advertised by another retailer, we'll match it. Click here for details
Become a BandEdge Member
Become a BandEdge Member to Earn $10 Back. Click here to Create Account
Receive Free Shipping on orders over $99 in Canada. Now shipping to the USA and Worldwide! Click here for details
The Wusthof Crafter 6” Cook’s Knife conquers any challenge in the kitchen. This all-purpose blade is the most important tool in the Crafter series designed for a variety of cutting tasks including; chopping, slicing, dicing, mincing, and disassembling. With its new wide blade, the knife is ideal for creating a rocking motion that ensures the edge easily glides through food. The half bolster reduces the weight of the knife and allows the entire length of the blade to be used while cutting.
The rustic and exceptionally high-quality Crafter series from Wusthof evokes and celebrates the spirit of old-world craftsmanship with traditional blade shapes, authentic brass rivets, and smoked oak handles. Especially eye-catching is the water-resistant smoked oak handle featuring one-of-a-kind grain patterns, a branded trident logo, and beautiful brass rivets.
With the use of Wusthof’s high-carbon stain-free steel, precision-forged construction, and famed Precision Edge Technology, all the Wusthof Crafter knives have incredible edge-retention, durability, balance due to a full tang, and corrosion resistance.
- Wide blade is ideal for slicing, cutting, chopping and shredding all types of food
- 16 cm (6") blade length
- Half Bolster reduces the weight of the knife and enables the whole blade to be re-sharpened
- Triple brass rivets and full tang provide durability and control
- The handle is made from water-resistant smoked oak, which gives the knife an unmistakeable character with its individual grain as well as the authentic WÜSTHOF logo
- PEtec – WÜSTHOF’s Precision Edge Technology creates long lasting sharpness with double the edge retention
- Not dishwasher safe, wash by hand only
- Crafted in the renowned cutlery center of the world Solingen/Germany