Wusthof Ikon Carving Knife 8" (1010530720)
Sharpest Price Guarantee
If you find a lower price advertised by another retailer, we'll match it. Click here for details
Become a BandEdge Member
Become a BandEdge Member to Earn $10 Back. Click here to Create Account
Receive Free Shipping on orders over $99 in Canada. Now shipping to the USA and Worldwide! Click here for details
The Wusthof Ikon 8" Carving Knife has a longer and narrower blade than a Cook’s Knife. This allows for the knife to cleanly cut through meats. The pointed tip is designed to help guide meat away from the bone.
The jewel of the WÜSTHOF collection, IKON has beautifully designed handles made of Grenadill wood. Grenadill wood, or African Blackwood, is one of the hardest and heaviest woods in the world. IKON full-tang knives are precision-forged from a single piece of an exclusive high-carbon stainless steel and feature a distinctive, double bolster.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel.
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control.
- Tempered to 58⁰ Rockwell for easy maintenance.
- The half bolster allows for the knife to be honed and sharpened the entire length of the blade and the heel bolster provides added balance.
- Comfortable contoured handle that is made of Grenadilla Wood (African Black Wood).
- Wash by hand only
- Quality - Made in Germany / Solingen
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Shun20 % offRegular Price$338.00 Sale Price: $269.99
Cold Steel25 % offRegular Price$334.00 Sale Price: $250.99
Cold Steel25 % offRegular Price$88.00 Sale Price: $65.99
CRKT15 % offRegular Price$101.00 Sale Price: $85.99
Spyderco24 % offRegular Price$34.00 Sale Price: $25.99
Spyderco25 % offRegular Price$109.00 Sale Price: $81.99
Spyderco25 % offRegular Price$383.00 Sale Price: $286.99