Wusthof Ikon Cook's Knife 8" (1010530120)
Sharpest Price Guarantee
If you find a lower price advertised by another retailer, we'll match it. Click here for details
Become a BandEdge Member
Become a BandEdge Member to Earn $10 Back. Click here to Create Account
Receive Free Shipping on orders over $99 in Canada. Now shipping to the USA and Worldwide! Click here for details
The 8" Wusthof Ikon Cook's Knife is the all-rounder: for mincing, chopping or cutting meat, fish, fruit and vegetables. This Cook’s Knife is an active participant in many kitchen tasks, makes food prepping pleasurable and is part of every professional and hobby cook’s basic equipment. The half bolster, the junction between handle and blade, reduces the weight of the knife, making it easier to handle. It also allows the entire blade to be sharpened more easily.
The jewel of the WÜSTHOF collection, IKON has beautifully designed handles made of Grenadill wood. Grenadill wood, or African Blackwood, is one of the hardest and heaviest woods in the world. IKON full-tang knives are precision-forged from a single piece of an exclusive high-carbon stainless steel and feature a distinctive, double bolster.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
- The half bolster allows for the knife to be honed and sharpened the entire length of the blade and the heel bolster provides added balance
- Comfortable contoured handle that is made of Grenadill wood (African Blackwood)
- Wash by hand only
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Kori24 % offRegular Price$249.00 Sale Price: $189.99
Shun20 % offRegular Price$338.00 Sale Price: $269.99
Shun20 % offRegular Price$288.00 Sale Price: $229.99
Shun20 % offRegular Price$304.00 Sale Price: $242.99