CRKT Heron (2440)
Sharpest Price Guarantee
If you find a lower price advertised by another retailer, we'll match it. Click here for details
Become a BandEdge Member
Become a BandEdge Member to Earn $10 Back. Click here to Create Account
Receive Free Shipping on orders over $99 in Canada. Now shipping to the USA and Worldwide! Click here for details
Stillness. Tranquility. And a sharp, swift bite. Precise aesthetic detail meets no-corners-cut usability in the perfectly balanced CRKT Heron everyday carry folding knife. It lives up to its feathered name with carbon fiber inlays that take you right to a quiet, misty sunrise on the water.
In flight, the heron is sleek, efficient, and all business and that’s just what designer Lucas Burnley set out to mimic with the Heron™. He achieved just that with a stonewashed wharncliffe blade complete with a fine tip and jimping. The two-tone handle is crafted of strong, grippy G10 inlaid with carbon fiber details for an artistic effect that looks like the rising sun. The prominent thumb hole swings the blade open and a frame lock secures it into place for confidence slicing, cutting, and scraping.
Water, sky. Aesthetic, usability. East, west. The Heron is the perfect balance.
- Easy To Sharpen: High carbon stainless steel blade takes an edge well
- Enhanced Protection: black stonewash is durable and ages well
- Easy Opening: Thumb slot for easy one hand opening
- High Tech: G10 handle with carbon fiber layer is strong and lightweight
- Brute Strength: Frame lock utilizes a thick lock bar to secure the blade