Wusthof Classic Chinese Cook's Knife 7" (4686/18;1040131818)
Sharpest Price Guarantee
If you find a lower price advertised by onother retailer, we'll match it. Click here for details
Become a BandEdge Member
Become a BandEdge Member to Earn $10 Back. Click here to Create Account
Receive Free Shipping on orders over $99 in Canada. Now shipping to the USA and Worldwide! Click here for details
The Wusthof Classic 7" Chinese Chef's Knife / Vegetable Cleaver is the Chinese equivalent of the go-to European cook's knife. This knife, which resembles a giant razor, easily splits vegetables with a single downward stroke. The thin, light blade slices, dices, minces and juliennes. The wide blade of this multi-tasker also functions as a scoop to transfer food from the cutting board to the pot.
WÜSTHOF'S best-selling collection for generations, CLASSIC full-tang knives are precision-forged from a single piece of an exclusive high-carbon stainless steel. CLASSIC knives feature a new handle design made of a highly durable synthetic material – Polyoxymethylene (POM) – which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
- Comfortable and highly-durable polyoxymethylene (POM) handle with a traditional look and feel, stickered with our red Trident logo
- Full bolster and finger guard
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Shun20 % offRegular Price$391.00 Sale Price: $311.99
Zwilling21 % offRegular Price$290.00 Sale Price: $229.99
Fusion19 % offRegular Price$99.00 Sale Price: $79.99
Michel Bras20 % offRegular Price$891.00 Sale Price: $712.99
Global31 % offRegular Price$280.00 Sale Price: $193.99