Kizer Cryptid Micarta (V3657C1)
Sharpest Price Guarantee
If you find a lower price advertised by another retailer, we'll match it. Click here for details
Become a BandEdge Member
Become a BandEdge Member to Earn $10 Back. Click here to Create Account
Receive Free Shipping on orders over $99 in Canada. Now shipping to the USA and Worldwide! Click here for details
The Kizer Cryptid is the first winning design from the Kizer U Project. The Kizer U project is a fan design submission, and the knife with the highest number of votes is finally selected and manufactured. The first winning design was designed by Christian Kniat!
Thanks to its innovative Original base and secondary creation, carrying this blade at a mere 78.4g is a breeze. Say goodbye to heavy EDCs and hello to Cryptid's easy portability! With a smooth thumb stud opener and button lock mechanism, this quirky and fun knife is a must-have for any collector!
- Kizer U Project winner based on the Original.
- Stain-finished 154CM reverse tanto blade.
- Coarse grain Micarta handle for comfort and grip.
- Lightweight at 78.4g for effortless EDC.
- Beginner friendly with thumb stud opener and button lock mechanism.