Professional Secrets Digital Kitchen Thermometer (1007EN)
Sharpest Price Guarantee
If you find a lower price advertised by onother retailer, we'll match it. Click here for details
Become a BandEdge Member
Become a BandEdge Member to Earn $10 Back. Click here to Create Account
Receive Free Shipping on orders over $99 in Canada. Now shipping to the USA and Worldwide! Click here for details
Cooking is an act of love, but what happens on a molecular lever when food is subjected to heat – or cold – has to do with physics and chemistry. A high quality thermometer makes cooking a bit more of a science, making it one of the most important tools in a professional kitchen. The ultimate kitchen thermometer from Professional Secrets was developed in close collaboration with professional chefs and outstanding designers. The process has taken over 3 years and has involved work teams in at least 6 countries.
- The industrial quality probe is extremely thin – measuring only 1,2 mm/0,047 inches – and causes minimal damage to sensitive food. It is extra long, enabling measurements in large steaks, breads, etc.
- Cutting edge technology provides accurate readings within seconds. Slow removal of the probe will reveal temperatures throughout the food being measured.
- Decimals allow you to follow – in real time – the rise or fall in temperature. You can actually see where your cooking is heading. Changing between measurements in Celsius or Fahrenheit is easy.
- The display is placed on the rear end of the thermometer so that it naturally faces the chef when measuring food in a pan, in an oven, in a fridge, in a bowl, etc. And it flips (like the screen on a cell phone) and adapts to the chef, in all kitchens, in all situations.
- The click-on sheath protects the thermometer – and not least the sensitive probe – when not in use. It also protects the chef from stains and is machine washable (the thermometer is not).
- Perfect is water resistant, allowing for effective, easy cleaning. However, do not wash in dishwasher or submerge under water for a long time.
- Included with every product from Professional Secrets is a booklet with knowledge and tips on how to get the most out of your kitchen tool.
- Temperature Range: Minus 50 to plus 350 degrees C° / Minus 58 to plus 662 degrees F°
- Length thermometer: 229 mm/9”
- Length probe: 96 mm/3,8”
- Diameter probe: 1,2mm/0,047”
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
CRKT20 % offRegular Price$75.00 Sale Price: $59.99
Work SharpPrice: $81.00
Civivi10 % offRegular Price$120.00 Sale Price: $107.99
Fusion19 % offRegular Price$99.00 Sale Price: $79.99
Shun34 % offRegular Price$847.00 Sale Price: $561.99
Shun20 % offRegular Price$125.00 Sale Price: $99.99
Wusthof20 % offRegular Price$225.00 Sale Price: $180.99
Buck21 % offRegular Price$111.00 Sale Price: $87.99
Benchmade15 % offRegular Price$216.00 Sale Price: $183.99
Spyderco30 % offRegular Price$168.00 Sale Price: $117.99