Shun Classic Blonde Master Utility Knife 6.5" (DM0782W)
Sharpest Price Guarantee
If you find a lower price advertised by another retailer, we'll match it. Click here for details
Become a BandEdge Member
Become a BandEdge Member to Earn $10 Back. Click here to Create Account
Receive Free Shipping on orders over $99 in Canada. Now shipping to the USA and Worldwide! Click here for details
This unique-to-Shun blade style is rapidly becoming one of their most popular knives. Shun combines the agility of a utility with the all-purpose capabilities of a chef's knife in a single knife. Extra width at the heel and a slightly curved belly enables rocking cuts to easily mince herbs and spices. A larger handle provides a secure, comfortable, and confident grip as you work.
The Shun Classic Blonde Master Utility Knife has a downturned tip (similar to a kiritsuke) that is extra durable. Yet, with its 6.5-inch blade, the Master Utility comes in at a compact, very easy-to-handle size. Slice, dice, shred, or portion; you can do it all with this beautiful, functional kitchen knife.
- Combines the nimbleness of a utility knife with the do-it-all capabilities of a chef's knife
- Proprietary VG-MAX cutting core is wear and corrosion resistant, strong, and very fine-grained to enable a razor-sharp, long-lasting 16° edge
- 34 layers of stainless Damascus cladding each side (68 total); support the core, add stain resistance, and help food release from the blade
- D-shaped blonde PakkaWood® handles are comfortable for both left- and right-handed users; durable, beautiful, and won't harbor bacteria
- Full composite tang for light weight and perfect balance
- Handcrafted in Japan